Thursday, January 3, 2008

The Freelace police are BAAAAAAAACK !!!!

I have to admit, I'm a BIG fan of Sam & Max. Their humour and characteristics, themes and so on are absurd and hilarious. I even own all their video games, Including Hit the Road and the now out-of-print Sam & Max Surfin' The Highway story complation. But due to their lack of merchandising, I made some of my OWN merchandise. I have posted two images of my two seperate art class projects. One is an "Ancient" Egyptian canopic (body-organ storing) jar, the other being a figureen whcih was part of a project that was discontinued. Hpe you like 'em, and please leave SOME comments.






The figureen. I call it "The Rabbit with the golden Luger". Sorry for the crappy quality (You can barley tell if the Luger is god). Anyway, Max's favourite gun is the germanic Luger. The title is an obvious reference to the James Bond flick, "The man with the Golden Gun" (wink, wink !). Mark earned- 45\50 Comments: Original

(A crappy edit of the same photo with Microsoft Paint)



The Canopic Jar. The pinkish part has the words "All Hail Max" on it but because of the quality, well, you know... Mark- A+ Comments- Much less generic.

Thats all. This has GOT to be my biggest post yet.

Stay tuned, and stay away from narcotics,

The Nerd.

No comments: